Hei Daniel, Vey nice to see your blog. If you don't mind, I will take you a minut of the areca backup in mac. as you post in http://sourceforge.net/p/areca/discussion/587585/thread/355c9211/ You said "then I replaced the "swt.jar" and "org.eclipse.*jar" from the lib folder with the versions for Cocoa64bits downloaded from Eclipse's homepage." But I only found a swt.jar in the package of swt-4.2.1-cocoa-macosx.zip, no org.eclipse.*jar. And you also said "And then, the tickiest part: in "bin/areca_run.sh" I added the JVM parameter: -XstartOnFirstThread " Could you show part of your areca_run.sh code, I am sorry I am outdoor man of java. I hope it won't take you much time, and very very much appreciate your help. You can reply me to chengxu1997@gmail.com, thanks so much!
Hei Daniel,
ResponderEliminarVey nice to see your blog. If you don't mind, I will take you a minut of the areca backup in mac.
as you post in http://sourceforge.net/p/areca/discussion/587585/thread/355c9211/
You said "then I replaced the "swt.jar" and "org.eclipse.*jar"
from the lib folder with the versions for Cocoa64bits downloaded from
Eclipse's homepage."
But I only found a swt.jar in the package of swt-4.2.1-cocoa-macosx.zip, no org.eclipse.*jar.
And you also said "And then, the tickiest part: in "bin/areca_run.sh" I added the JVM parameter:
-XstartOnFirstThread "
Could you show part of your areca_run.sh code, I am sorry I am outdoor man of java. I hope it won't take you much time, and very very much appreciate your help.
You can reply me to chengxu1997@gmail.com, thanks so much!